Cats are mischievous creatures full of cuddles and purrs. Adopting a cat is a win-win, it’s good for you and it’s good for the cat. There are millions of cats out there in need of a good home, and every day caring animal-lovers put the meow back in a rescued cat’s step.
1. Justin, The Kitten Turned Beautiful Cat Rescued From A Fire
2. New Life For Bunny
When Bunny was first rescued he was covered in wounds caused by electrocution. Only a few months later and Bunny is all healed and 100% healthy.
3. Mr. Biscuits
Mr. Biscuits tried to escape the cold by climbing up inside of a car engine, but when the car drove away he was badly burned. He is now recovered and never has to worry about being that cold (or hot) again.
4. Kitty Was Found Nearly Dead, Only 1 Month Later She Is Pictured Happy And Healthy
5. Louie Was Rescued From The Gutters
When Louie was only two-weeks-old he was found abandoned in the neighborhood gutter. Louie’s luck turned around after he was rescued; he is now the king of his house.
6. Blind Kitten Turned Healthy Survivor
A local shelter found this little kitten abandoned in a box full of other kittens. Although blind, she was the only one still alive. Today she is healthier, and cutter, than ever.
7. Kodama The Rescue Cat
Kodama was rescued after being found with a badly infected wound infested with maggots. 6 years later, and she couldn’t possibly look (or feel) any better.
8. Utopia Was Rescued After Being Found Cold And Soaking Wet Out In The Rain
9. Scout Was Once A Thin Stray Cat
Today, only one year later, and Scout looks completely different.
10. Rescued Cat Before And After